IndiaCADworks team of design engineers provides SolidWorks® Services using SolidWorks® Professional CAD software. Outsourcing your SolidWorks® enabled services to our experts reduces time to market, reduces manufacturing costs, and improves the quality and reliability of your product.
We have used SolidWorks® since 1995, and we’ve developed our capability to deliver:
- 2D Drafting
- 3D modeling
- CAD animation
- Manufacturing cost estimation
- Part and assembly modeling
- Photorealistic renderings
- Tolerance analysis
- Interference check
- Structural analysis
- Thermal analysis
- Structural optimization
- Fatigue analysis
- Electronic cooling analysis
- Motion analysis
- and electrical design.
Our team uses all standard and advanced SolidWorks® features, including libraries of standard parts and fasteners, manufacturing cost estimators, PhotoView 360 rendering tool, eDrawings Professional, and built-in configuration management tools for archiving your design and tracking changes.
Our Mechanical Engineers, each with over a decade of experience, advanced degrees, and numerous professional certifications and affiliations, will guide you through the design, from concept to prototype. Our comprehensive, collaborative process will help streamline your design process and increase design productivity with the use of the SolidWorks® Professional suite of tools.
SolidWorks® Enabled Service Offering
Using SolidWorks® Professional, IndiaCADworks provides numerous CAD services. Specifically, we perform design and analysis using our expertise in SolidWorks® design tools, including:
- Drafting: Our team provides detailed dimensional drawings with material call-outs and tolerances suitable for manufacturing complete with automatically generated Bill-of-Materials (BOM), version control, and assembly instructions. By using SolidWorks®, we ensure association between drawings and models so that your drawings are always up to date even as you make changes to your design.
- 3D Modeling: SolidWorks® is ideal for 3D modeling, as it keeps all models, drawings, and documents synchronized with associativity that automatically tracks and makes updates. Our designers can easily change parameters to generate variations of your designs, generate surfacing for any geometry, and quickly analyze 3D models for solid mass properties and volume.
- CAD Animation: We animate your assembly to show complete range of motion and demonstrate utility. SolidWorks® allows simple contact between parts and application of gravity to provide a realistic animation.
- Manufacturing Cost Estimation: Using SolidWorks®, our design team automatically generates cost estimates of part manufacturing costs to evaluate your design as it develops. SolidWorks® automatic cost estimation tools are fully integrated with 3D CAD, enabling our team check your design against cost targets as we develop the solution, allowing your team to avoid costly redesigns.
- Part and Assembly Modeling: Our experts use SolidWorks® to generate 3D parts and assemblies from sketches, imported images, or scanned data.
- Photorealistic Renderings: Using PhotoView360, we can turn your SolidWorks® models into realistic renderings.
- Tolerance Analysis: Our engineers check tolerances on parts and assemblies to ensure manufacturability using SolidWorks® TolAnalyst™.
- Interference Check: We will verify that your parts and assemblies fit and operate correctly without structural interference using SolidWorks® Interference Check, so that you can move into production with peace of mind.
- Structural Analysis: Perform basic linear part-level structural analysis of forces and pressures with fixed restraints; outputs for stress, factor of safety (FOS), resultant displacement, plus animation of results and eDrawings® output
- Thermal Analysis: Using SolidWorks® Simulation, we perform transient and steady state thermal analysis for fluid flow, printed circuit boards, and other complex problems.
- Structural Optimization: Our design team uses SolidWorks® Simulation to optimize strength, weight, stiffness resonant frequencies, and other design parameters.
- Fatigue Analysis: Using SolidWorks® Simulation, we perform fatigue analysis to simulate failure due to repeated or random load cycles.
- Electronic Cooling Analysis: For your complex cooling problems, allow our design team to use SolidWorks® Flow Simulation and Electronic Cooling Module to design efficient electronic cooling strategies.
- Motion Analysis: Our team uses the software’s sophisticated physics-based kinematic and dynamic analysis to calculate true motion behavior for determining displacements, velocities, accelerations, forces and torques. Additional motion features such as forces springs and dampers can be included in the analysis.
Our Mechanical Engineers Engagement Model
Our SolidWorks® services range in breadth and scope. We provide our services to small and large corporations across the world. We offer a variety of engagement models available to serve your company’s needs, including both hourly and fixed rates. We can provide part time and full-time dedicated employees at competitive rates. Contact us today to find out more about our pricing models.
SolidWorks® Project Quality at IndiaCADworks
Quality is number one priority at IndiaCADworks. We stand behind the quality of our products and services, and offer only the most highly skilled CAD Design Engineers with decades of applied experience. We will meet your needs no matter how simple or complex your project. When you invest in IndiaCADworks, you are investing in the best.
What is Next?
IndiaCADworks is waiting to hear from you. Our engineers will discuss your project needs and develop a solution that meets your objectives within your time and cost constraints.
IndiaCADworks successfully completed custom furniture modeling project that involves both modeling as well as generating perspective views in modern office backgrounds.
IndiaCADworks worked on joinery drawings for an Australian home owner involving detailed drawing for Common Bathrooms, Master Bedroom Bath, Lower Ground Floor Bath, Home Office, Theatre, and Lower Ground TV.